A LIMS that Lab Scientists Actually Want to Use...?
Achieve CLIA Compliance While Supporting the Complexity of NGS…?
Welcome to the LIMS-possible.
Clarity LIMS is a system built specifically for the needs of genomics and mass spec laboratories to provide end-to-end workflow tracking and integration, time-saving automation for complex and mundane tasks, production ready workflows, management reporting functionality, support for regulatory compliance, and role-based interfaces designed to match the needs of individuals in the lab.
Genomics and mass spec labs face multiple information management challenges, such as frequently changing lab workflows, integration of rapidly evolving instruments and tools, cross-organization collaborations, stringent regulatory compliance standards, and overloaded IT and Informatics teams. Clarity LIMS transcends the idea that LIMS systems are a necessary evil and addresses these challenges by streamlining workflows and automating mundane tasks, freeing up staff to tackle more important work.
When evaluating a LIMS, labs should choose a system that:
- Tracks samples and workflows throughout sample acquisition, preparation, instrument operation and analysis.
- Collects quality control and accreditation data.
- Includes workflows that fit easily into genomics and mass spec methodologies.
- Allows for the automation of repetitive work.
- Can easily be customized or configured without additional professional services fees.
- Includes preconfigured and customizable reports.
- Provides role-specific interfaces.