Clarity LIMS Gold
Genomics and mass spec labs face multiple information management challenges, such as frequently changing lab workflows, integration of rapidly evolving instruments and tools, cross-organization collaborations, stringent regulatory compliance standards, and overloaded IT and Informatics teams. Clarity LIMS transcends the idea that LIMS systems are a necessary evil and addresses these challenges by streamlining workflows and automating mundane tasks, freeing up staff to tackle more important work.
When evaluating a LIMS, labs should choose a system that:
- Tracks samples and workflows throughout sample acquisition, preparation, instrument operation and analysis.
- Collects quality control and accreditation data.
- Includes workflows that fit easily into genomics and mass spec methodologies.
- Allows for the automation of repetitive work.
- Can easily be customized or configured without additional professional services fees.
- Includes preconfigured and customizable reports.
- Provides role-specific interfaces.