HiSeq 2000 / GA IIx
For labs with HiSeq and GAII instrumentation, GenoLogics has developed the GenoLogics Preconfigured Package for Illumina NGS. This package delivers tight instrument integrations and end-to-end laboratory sample management— from sample submission to delivery of results for downstream analysis and reporting.
Within the end-to-end workflow, processes in the GenoLogics Preconfigured Package for Illumina NGS are mapped to the Illumina TruSeq wet lab workflows for library preparation; Illumina cBot Cluster station for library normalization, pooling, and cluster generation; HiSeq 2000, HiSeq 1000, and Genome Analyzer IIx sequencers for multiplexed sequencing by synthesis (SBS); and BCL conversion and demultiplexing for generating FASTQ formatted reads.
GenoLogics Preconfigured Package for Illumina NGS includes the following key features:
Preconfigured processes to track samples in tubes, plates, and flow cells for
- TruSeq DNA, RNA, and Exome Sample Prep (library prep)
- Normalization and pooling (reagent prep)
- Cluster generation and sequencing by synthesis (SBS)
- Read conversion and demultiplexing to FASTQ reads
Built-in automation to enable
- Bioanalyzer and NanoDrop: QC parsing, QC calls, QC aggregation
- Integration to all HiSeq and GA Illumina sequencers
- Demultiplexing and conversion of BCL files to FASTQ
- Calculation of dilution volumes for library normalization
- Sample sheet generation
Preconfigured reports for primary analysis include
- Illumina Run Report, which summarizes contextual run information and metrics per flow cell lane, and compares these metrics against the instrument's historical per lane averages.
- Process Summary and Sample History Reports, which summarize all work and QC information collected on samples—individually and across entire projects—from initial QC through to FASTQ data.
"We were extremely impressed with how quickly we were able to implement the GenoLogics Preconfigured Package for Illumina NGS and our ability to extract tremendous value from the LIMS in just a few weeks."
Christian Haudenschild, Ph.D., Associate Director, Genomic Services, Fast Track Sequencing Services, Illumina